REC Global creates a workplace engineers love. Currently we are searching for a C++ Embedded Software Developer. Be IN and join us!
On a daily basis you want to deal with:
- Take part in the development of infotainment systems for premium cars
- Learn and use state of the art software tools and hardware devices
- Work together with international teams from inside and outside the company
- Be trained to master new technologies
… be a part of our great team and send us your CV.
If your strengths are:
- Commercial experience in programming of embedded systems
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Higher Education or last year of study in technical field
- Strong technical skills in programming using C++ language
- Experience with embedded systems development
- Knowledge of UML
- Knowledge of QML
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
- Effective communication skills
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- In addition but not obligatory:
- Knowledge of Qt
- Experience working in automotive projects
Benefits we offer you :
- great working atmosphere in an international team of excellent specialists. The culture of open communication and exchange of experience, flexible working time, stable work environment – we create teams of competence, not positions that are bound to a specific project
- access to the latest technology and know-how; participation in interesting and varied projects (local and international), the possibility of foreign travel
- develepmont paths suited to individual talents: internationa; exchange of knowledge, professional certification
- working conditions that will give you a sense of financial security and will make your dreams come true.
- life insurance, travel insurance
- private medical care
- sport and recreation activities
- food subsidies and delicious coffee and 20 different tea flavours
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
“I hereby agree for the use of personal data included in my job application as required for the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
We do create a workplace engineers love. Join us!