We are a software services company, cooperating since 2005 with one of the biggest global manufacturers of Wireless Modules. Such modules enable data transmission via cellular network. They are connected with the user system over a set of interfaces (USB, RS232C, I2C, SPI). Our task is to design and develop firmware; we develop new features and maintain compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards. We are a team of specialists responsible for all parts of the software (user interface layer, L2/L3 protocol stack Issues and hardware related area.)
What will happen in the nearest future?
Basing on a number of projects we have performed, we are now designing and developing a new product based on LTE. This new product is dedicated to the IoT market and is using LTE category 1 standard. We will develop and improve the features that are characteristic to our other modules. From the usage point of view, this new module will be compatible with other wireless modules. Therefore, the development of a new product will encompass changes in driver layer, user layer and in LTE protocol stack layer.
It will use an additional application processor with embedded Linux system which is also into scope. We will design and develop Linux-based part of firmware of new modules. The task here is to prepare embedded firmware based on Linux, so that a module can offer network services to cooperating system via set of interfaces (USB, RS232, SPI, I2Cm, digital audio PCM).
On a daily basis you want to deal with:
- Design and development of firmware for wireless telecommunication devices in accordance with technical and industry standards
- Development-level tests
- Analysis of technical problems and development of firmware solutions
… be a part of our great team and send us your CV.
If your strengths are:
- Commercial experience in programming of embedded systems
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Higher Education in technical field
- Strong technical skills in programming using C language
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
- Effective communication skills
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- In addition but not obligatory:
- You are open to travel abroad to the extent required by a project (synchronization with Customer, knowledge transfer)
- Knowledge of telecommunication technologies: GSM, UMTS,LTE
- Knowledge of embedded systems architecture
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of UML
- Knowledge of Linux usage and programming
- Knowledge of one scripting language, e.g. Perl, Python, BASH
Benefits we offer you :
- great working atmosphere in an international team of excellent specialists. The culture of open communication and exchange of experience, flexible working time, stable work environment – we create teams of competence, not positions that are bound to a specific project
- access to the latest technology and know-how; participation in interesting and varied projects (local and international), the possibility of foreign travel
- develepmont paths suited to individual talents: internationa; exchange of knowledge, professional certification
- working conditions that will give you a sense of financial security and will make your dreams come true.
- life insurance, travel insurance
- private medical care
- sport and recreation activities
- food subsidies and delicious coffee and 20 different tea flavours
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
“I hereby agree for the use of personal data included in my job application as required for the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
We do create a workplace engineers love. Join us!