REC Global creates a workplace engineers love. Currently we are searching for a Software Tester in Home Appliance Department.
On a daily basis you want to deal with:
- Requirements analysis
- Test design, implementation, execution and automation
- Documenting all steps in the testing process
- Reporting and investigating found software issues
- Other teams located around the world
… be a part of our great team and send us your CV.
If your strengths are:
- At least one year of software testing experience
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Higher Education in the fields of electronics, robotics, information technologies or related
- Ability to work in well organized and process oriented project setup
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills for building good relationships with international teams
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
- Effective communication skills (related to both task realization and progress reporting)
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Ability to search, gather and process data and information needed for task realization
- In addition but not obligatory:
- Knowledge of any version control system
- Knowledge of the test tools and frameworks
- ISTQB certificate
Benefits we offer you :
- great working atmosphere in an international team of excellent specialists. The culture of open communication and exchange of experience, flexible working time, stable work environment – we create teams of competence, not positions that are bound to a specific project
- access to the latest technology and know-how; participation in interesting and varied projects (local and international), the possibility of foreign travel
- develepmont paths suited to individual talents: internationa; exchange of knowledge, professional certification
- working conditions that will give you a sense of financial security and will make your dreams come true.
- life insurance, travel insurance
- private medical care
- sport and recreation activities
- food subsidies and delicious coffee and 20 different tea flavours
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
“I hereby agree for the use of personal data included in my job application as required for the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
We do create a workplace engineers love. Join us!