Quality assurance of telecommunication modules. Telecommunication modules are industrial-quality product which provides any system with ability to communicate over cellular network.
This requires lot of testing in different network conditions, environments, tests against simulators and protocol verification devices both on cellular network side (GSM, UMTS, LTE, CDMA) and interface side (RS232, USB, SPI, I2C).
Apart from performing manual tests there is a need to automate tests, mostly by means of Java or script languages which allow for fast verification without human intervention. Design and development of such tests is very important part of activities.
On a daily basis you want to deal with:
- Working in software verification for embedded systems (telecommunication)
- Execution of tests on various levels (module, integration, system, acceptance)
- Execution of test using dedicated telecommunication testing equipment (protocol testers, network simulators)
- Reporting of defects and assistance in identification of their causes
- Development of automated test cases
… be a part of our great team and send us your CV.
If your strengths are:
- Experience in testing
- Hands-on experience with embedded systems
- Good English (spoken and written)
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
- Effective communication skills
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
In addition but not obligatory:
- Knowledge in area of embedded software for telecommunication.
Certificate ISEB / ISTQB
- Knowledge of protocols (PPP, IP, TCP, UDP, SSL, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, POP3)
- Knowledge of hardware interfaces (RS232, USB, SPI, I2C, GPIO)
Benefits we offer you :
- great working atmosphere in an international team of excellent specialists. The culture of open communication and exchange of experience, flexible working time, stable work environment – we create teams of competence, not positions that are bound to a specific project
- access to the latest technology and know-how; participation in interesting and varied projects (local and international), the possibility of foreign travel
- develepmont paths suited to individual talents: internationa; exchange of knowledge, professional certification
- working conditions that will give you a sense of financial security and will make your dreams come true.
- life insurance, travel insurance
- private medical care
- sport and recreation activities
- food subsidies and delicious coffee and 20 different tea flavours
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
“I hereby agree for the use of personal data included in my job application as required for the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
We do create a workplace engineers love. Join us!