REC Global creates a workplace engineers love. Currently we are searching for a Software Configuration Engineer.
If your strengths are:
- Completed technical studies in IT / telecommunications / electronics profile, or related
- Good knowledge of English in a level enabling communication in an international environment
- At least 2 years of experience in configuration management of an embedded system(s) project(s)
- Very good knowledge of Subversion (SVN) in terms of administration
- Familiarity with continuous integration systems (eg. Jenkins)
- Ability to administrate one of the following systems:
- Knowledge of Shell, Perl or Python script languages
- Knowledge of software development process
- Ability to travel abroad
.. be a part of our great team and send us your CV.
- Familiarity with IBM Rational ClearCase and git
- Experience in C programming
- German language skills on a communicative level
On a daily basis you want to deal with:
- Development and implementation of SCM (Software Configuration Management) processes
- Performing tasks related to build / release management
- Detection and resolution of problems associated with compiling and software building
- Assisting developers in solving problems related to SCM
Benefits we offer you :
- great working atmosphere in an international team of excellent specialists. The culture of open communication and exchange of experience, flexible working time, stable work environment – we create teams of competence, not positions that are bound to a specific project
- access to the latest technology and know-how; participation in interesting and varied projects (local and international), the possibility of foreign travel
- develepmont paths suited to individual talents: internationa; exchange of knowledge, professional certification
- working conditions that will give you a sense of financial security and will make your dreams come true.
- life insurance, travel insurance
- private medical care
- sport and recreation activities
- food subsidies and delicious coffee and 20 different tea flavours
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
“I hereby agree for the use of personal data included in my job application as required for the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
We do create a workplace engineers love. Join us!