SmartCards are widely used in financial business, telecommunication, computer security, identification and many others. Can you imagine how important and difficult it is to assure that software running on a SmartCard is secure and won’t let any of the data get corrupted? Thousands of hackers try to come up with new side-channel attack techniques every day. In this project you have the opportunity to challenge them and create temper resistant software, anticipate new security attacks before they become known in public and find appropriate countermeasures for them.
If you are proficient with C, are familiar with ARM, have knowledge of cryptography and are not scared to delve deep into assembly language this is a perfect opportunity for you. Come and join us.
On a daily basis you want to deal with:
- Development of SW and HW security IP for Smart Card Controllers
- Development of security measures
- Giving guidance on the design of software architectures with respect to cryptographic & security aspects: secure implementation of SW and new HW security features
- Specification and implementation of secured SW
- Anticipation of new attacks before they become known in public and finding appropriate countermeasures
- Driving innovation on way of working in secured SW design
… be a part of our great team and send us your CV.
If your strengths are:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in programming of embedded systems
- Advanced programming skills in C
- Knowledge of ARM architecture
- Experience in designing low-level software (e.g. drivers, OS-less firmware)
- Understanding of security attacks (e.g. side channel)
- Experience with implementation of advanced cryptology algorithms and secured SW architecture design on products
- Programming skills in assembler and C++
- Programming skills in scripting languages, e.g. Perl, Python
- Knowledge of software development tools (compiler, linker, simulator, version control, bug tracking systems)
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Willingness to travel abroad
- In additionbut not obligatory:
- FPGA know-how
- SW Verification & validation know-how
- Knowledge of Smart Card technology
- Hardware measurements, e.g. oscilloscopes, logic state analysers
- Knowledge about symmetric and asymmetric cryptography
- Understanding of the physical aspects on semiconductors
- Experience in secure embedded systems, e.g. banking systems, payment systems
- Knowledge of German language
Benefits we offer you :
- great working atmosphere in an international team of excellent specialists. The culture of open communication and exchange of experience, flexible working time, stable work environment – we create teams of competence, not positions that are bound to a specific project
- access to the latest technology and know-how; participation in interesting and varied projects (local and international), the possibility of foreign travel
- develepmont paths suited to individual talents: internationa; exchange of knowledge, professional certification
- working conditions that will give you a sense of financial security and will make your dreams come true.
- life insurance, travel insurance
- private medical care
- sport and recreation activities
- food subsidies and delicious coffee and 20 different tea flavours
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
“I hereby agree for the use of personal data included in my job application as required for the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
We do create a workplace engineers love. Join us!