Have you ever wondered how much software is in a washing machine? Or is there any software at all?
Imagine an embedded system divided into a number of nodes connected to the bus network, measuring e.g pressure, temperature, water turbidity and drum movement in real time. Collected data is processed and used to control motors, heaters, valves, pumps, fans. The system must react to user’s changing requests and, at the same time, adapt the execution of the program. It is easy to underestimate the complexity of this subject, but in reality, the development of home appliance software is a challenging task. Therefore our development process is well organized and divided into iterations. In each iteration, a sequence of 5 main development phases is followed: requirements analysis, design, coding, testing and integration. We use modern methodologies like UML modeling and various development tools – MS Visual Studio, IAR, CodeWarrior, Eclipse.
Our customer is one of the biggest producers of home appliances. The cooperation is very stable and successful and has lasted for more than 8 years. The development of quality software for home appliance requires skillful team and smart approach to development and testing. If you would like to join us and gain interesting experience, do not hesitate to submit your CV today!
On a daily basis you want to deal with:
- Application development and testing for control systems of home appliances
- Requirement analysis
- Translation of the requirements into architectural models and design specifications with usage of UML language
- Software implementation in C language
- Realization and documentation of the tests (unit, module, integration and system level)
… be a part of our great team and send us your CV.
If your strengths are:
- Experience in development of embedded software
- Good English (spoken and written)
- Technical university graduate
- Working knowledge of C language
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
- Effective communication skills (related to both task realization and progress reporting)
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- In additionbut not obligatory:
- Knowledge of UML, ISTQB, REQB
Benefits we offer you :
- great working atmosphere in an international team of excellent specialists. The culture of open communication and exchange of experience, flexible working time, stable work environment – we create teams of competence, not positions that are bound to a specific project
- access to the latest technology and know-how; participation in interesting and varied projects (local and international), the possibility of foreign travel
- develepmont paths suited to individual talents: internationa; exchange of knowledge, professional certification
- working conditions that will give you a sense of financial security and will make your dreams come true.
- life insurance, travel insurance
- private medical care
- sport and recreation activities
- food subsidies and delicious coffee and 20 different tea flavours
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
“I hereby agree for the use of personal data included in my job application as required for the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
We do create a workplace engineers love. Join us!